Friday, March 1, 2013

What is a Paper Addict?

What is an addict? 

Defined per dictionary.com: 

noun 
1. a person {me} who is addicted to an activity, habit, or substance: a drug addict. 

verb (used with object) 
2. to cause to become physiologically or psychologically dependent on an addictive substance, as alcohol or a narcotic.  {PAPER}
3. to habituate or abandon (oneself) to something compulsively or obsessively: a writer addicted to the use of high-flown language; children addicted to video games. {me drooling over paper, glue, anything sparkly,...}

What is paper?
noun
1. a substance made from wood pulp, rags, straw, or other fibrous material, ussally in thin sheets, used to bear writing or printing, for wrapping things, etc. {etc..etc...}
2. a piece, sheet, or leaf of this.
3. something resembling this substance, as papyrus. 
4. a written or printed document or the like.
5. stationery; writing paper.
{did anything get left out}


Can you relate?

I am a Paper Addict!  I confess, I acknowledge, and I accept.  

So now what?  Therapy via Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment