Saturday, March 23, 2013

Same papers - different look

Hello Fellow Paper Addicts..

I have been watching and playing along with the fabulous gals on Online Card Classes.  It had been not only FUN but very informative as well.

So today I challenged myself with a paper the I tend to pass by everytime I sit down to craft.  I love the colors, but the patterns have never been one of my favorites.  But after watching the videos this week, I am learning how to PLAY nice with papers like these.

These two cards are made with exactly the same papers.  See how different they look when finished.



 
All papers are from Echo Park's Paradise Beach.
I used the Texas Chocolate Ink for edges
Blackest Night for the stamping
Stamps are from - Moo-ey Doodles, Darcie's, and Stamper's Best
 
Hope you enjoy!
 
Happy Satuday
 

2 comments:

  1. nice cards, i need to play with patterns still. sometimes i go overboard, lol. you did great. i never took classes, i believe you they are tons of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cards Denine, I love the colors in the papers!!!

    ReplyDelete