Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mini Box Album....

Hello Everyone,

As many of you with children know, this past week was teacher appreciation week.

Pumpkin and I sat down an made these little treasure for her Pre-school teachers.

Loved how they turned out.











While browsing the Silhouette store I found this amazing file by Lori Whitlock.  Each little book is made up of 5 boxes.  Which will fit tea bags, or mini note/cards or even some other die cut shapes.  I fell in love with this file and think it will be part of my holiday gift collection.  Super fun!

We used the Bazzill Dark Brown Suede  I LOVE this cardstock.  It is just the right weight and works so well with everything.  Gives it a 'rich' look.

Then we used a 6 x 6 paper pad of "Pretty Party"  by Crate Paper.  A single paper pad made all the papers for both of the box minis and I have pages and pages left over for some cards.

I also used these items to embellish:
MPS "Yankee Doodle" Stamp Set
MPS "Girlie Doodles" Stamp Set
MPS "Girlie Sayings" Stamp Set
MPS "Freedom Rocks" Stamp Set
My Mind's Eye - Lime Twist Stickers

Have a wonderful Saturday!

Hugs,

Pumpkin & Denine

2 comments:

  1. Oh! What fun boxes, Denine and Pumpkin! These are great gifts! I'm sure the teachers enjoyed them! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are terrific gift sets!!! You must be the favorite mom amongst P's teachers :)

    ReplyDelete